I'm Going to Mystic Falls?

Yes. I am.

Technically, the town is called Covington, GA, and technically there aren't any real vampires that live there, but yes I am going to Mystic Falls.


Covington is a small town in Georgia, southeast of Atlanta, where the very famous Vampire Diaries is filmed and I will be going there this Sunday. They have also filmed Selma, The Walking Dead, and Tak3n in Covington as well as many other things. I may also get to see where they film some of The Originals, in Conyers, GA, a couple miles away from Covington.

I have been waiting months for this trip and I am super excited. I hope I get to see the cast filming (they have already started filming for season 7), and maybe see Mr. Somerhalder himself! I will be staying in places that they have filmed in, going on a tour to see the sites, and I might just be eating at the Mystic Grill.

I may not have my computer to blog a play-by-play of my trip but I will try and live tweet what is going on, and I will make a blog post of the whole trip at the end. If you want to keep up with the action, following me on twitter is the best way to do it: Twitter

Hopefully you guys can keep up, because it is going to be a lot of fun!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment