2015 Summer Book Haul!


School is back in session and to wrap up the end of summer, I decided to do a book haul of all the books I collected from June to August! I only bought/received a total of 10 book because sadly, I have not had very much time to read lately. I am aware that usually people do book hauls on YouTube, however I am about to show you the best book haul you have ever read. 


The most recent book I have acquired is Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews. I saw the previews for the movie adaptations and knew that I had to see it. I had no idea that this was a book until my friend gave it to me a a birthday present. It is definitely high on my TBR list. 

As you are probably aware, I am a HUGE Pretty Little Liars Fan, so the next two books on my list are Unbelievable and Wicked, the 4th and 5th books in the Pretty Little Liars Series. I have only read the first and second book, but I saw these in a section at my library where you can purchase used books and they came out to be only $3 so I had to have them.

On a similar note, I got the first in another Sara Shepard series, The Lying Game. It looks very similar to Pretty Little Liars (it has a television show as well), and I am excited to read it. I also bought this book for a great price. It was $3, brand new, hardcover, at a book store near my house.


At the beginning of summer I was able to pick up a huge haul of books at my library including: Warm Bodies by Issac Marion, Vampire Diaries: Fury and Dark Reunion by L. J. Smith, Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle by L. J. Smith, Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer, and Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer, all for $9! I was also able to pick up Vampire Diaries: The Hunters Volume 3 - Destiny Rising, at a book store while I was on a vacation for $3. 

I picked up Warm Bodies because I loved the movie. I got the chance to read it and it was definitely worth the 50 cents I paid for it.  The three Vampire Diaries books I picked up this summer are the only, books I have of that series. Just like Pretty Little Liars I am a HUGE fan of TVD, but I have never read the books. Well, now I can.  Can you tell I like vampires? I already read the Twilight series a while ago, however I never owned the books. I picked up Eclipse and Breaking Dawn hardcovers to complete my collection!

Lastly, I downloaded the audio book and Nook book version of Dorothy Must Die, by Danielle Paige, which I read, loved, and did a review on.

It has been a wonderful summer and the only regret I have about these purchases is not having time to read them all yet. I love buying books at a great price, used or new! If you have read any of the books I haven't got around to please let me know what you think, or if you have any suggestions on good places for bargain books let me know!

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Only ten books? That is still quite a few in my opinion, and I hope you will be able to find some more time for reading and enjoy all of these gems. I really want to read The Lying Game because it sounds so interesting with deception in it. I also want to try Warm Bodies because I've heard amazing things about it - likewise for the Vampire Diaries. Oh, and I just love Twilight <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend Warm Bodies. I was very humorous and romantic, with zombies, of course. I also love Twilight. I think it will be one of my favorite series for a long time. :)

      Delete