Pretty Little Liars Game Over Charles Recap & Review

*Spoiler Alert*
Do not read this if you have not seen Season 6 Episode 10 of Pretty Little Liars.


(Photo Credit)

Where do I start...


I would let you read the notes that I started to write at the beginning of the episode, but about 15 minutes in, I gave up. It's too hard to write detailed notes, live tweet (which if you check my twitter you can clearly see that ended quickly as well), and try to understand what the heck is going on. I still don't know what the heck was going on. The "A" reveal was far from "out there". It was somewhere between psychotic crazy and derailed Spencer Hastings crazy. It was fitting that they shoot this episode in Radley, because that is exactly where it belonged.


The intro into the show really excited me. A was standing on top of the building and I am hoping that A will jump, and put the liars out of their misery. That was when I realized, that we need A to have a show, therefore, Charles can't commit suicide.



(Photo Credit)

I knew Sara Harvey was a part of everything once she left those girls on the other side of the door to the locked room. I had my suspicions that something was up just because she was a new character, and she was in the bunker all along. Turns out I was right. Not only was Sara redcoat, but she was also black widow. I feel so bad for Emily, she is usually the one to lose people or be betrayed. Nice right hook!!!



(Photo Credit)

I really wasn't super shocked that Cece was A. Not because I had any suspicions, just out of disappointment, I guess. However, Charles/Cece/Charlie's story was something that I never saw coming. Some parts of the story she told made me feel bad for her, but there were some missing pieces to the puzzle.



(Photo Credit)

To be honest, I binged watched this show and the whole Bethany/Allison/Sara/Cece/Charles thing is a little hazy. I feel like every time they talk about the night Allison "died", they have a new story. Either way, Bethany 1) Should not have pushed poor Mrs. Cavanaugh, and 2) She should not have blamed it on Charles. 



(Photo Credit)

I think that they should/could have ended the series here. I would have been sad but I feel like now everything is just going to be a repeat. Cece says, "Game over," but does she really mean it? Obviously not based on the time jump. It was a good mid-season finale whether I was disappointed with who A was or not. Hopefully they will move a new direction when season 6 starts again. Comment what you thought of the episode or what you think will happen next!


(Photo Credit)

Missed last weeks Recap & Review? Click Here!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment