Walking Dead Roadtrip - Day 3

Day 3

The last day...
If you missed Day 1 and 2 click here!

(This is a picture of Lori taken at Callaway Gardens, which we visited after we went to all of the Walking Dead Locations.)

We had one last very important location to visit before our departure. If you have seen the most recent episodes of the Walking Dead, you will recognize this structure immediately:

The Savior's Camp 


Ironically enough, this location is actually in the real Woodbury, GA, not Senoia, GA.

This concludes my Walking Dead Roadtrip! Sadly I did not visit all of the locations, but I am very lucky to have gotten to see the ones I did! 

All pictures are mine unless stated with a photo credit. If you have questions about borrowing pictures please refer to the policies page!

Wondering about other trips I've taken? Click Here!

Thanks for reading!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment